|Effectiveness of labor economics
Target of labor economics effectiveness policy is existing motivation system, combination of pecuniary interests of workers with tasks of the company and the holding as a whole.
Estimation criteria of effectiveness of labor remuneration arrangement
- Availability of stable workers motivation to perform plan targets on production including labor productivity
- Efficient use of wages fund (reduction of costs for labor remuneration with the expectation of 1 rouble of produced items)
- Achievement of wage level providing the growth of its purchasing power and competitiveness on labor market
Main directions of policy on labor efficiency
Effective use of personnel:
- planning of labor productivity growth at the level of companies, plants and teams;
- anticipatory growth of labor productivity against the wage growth.
Effective use of personnel costs:
- dependence of wage amount on final company’s work results;
- formation of economic responsibility centers.
Incomes policy directed for achievement of results required by the company:
- formation of social and economic package of worker;
- principle of wage differentiation;
- establishment of wage basing on market labor cost.