UMMC social policy is based upon the responsibilities to its employees, nation and society. Annual social liabilities amount to several billion rubles. As a result, tens of thousands people have high-paid jobs; budgets of various levels are regularly replenished with flows from fiscal charges; social city infrastructure is being improved; and the territories have an extra incentive to evolvement. Contribution to the social aspect at all points of interaction with society is a must for current and effective social investment strategy of the Group.
UMMC social policy means:
- guaranteed well-deserved payroll for employees, labour veterans and retirees;
- prompt and full settlement with budgets of various levels;
- training and career promotion of employees; a full range of possibilities for the creative work;
- creation and improvement of high-quality social services system and social infrastructure development jointly with city administrations;
- participation in regional social programs, assistance for social and economical development of territories and raise of living standards; housing credits for employees;
- cultural and sport public events;
- environmental issues of towns and regions, where the companies of the Group are located;
- corporate culture;
- revitalization of spiritual and moral values, care for younger generation.